Who is this Anderson kid from NCS

jklivin

It doesn't matter who you are NCS03. The issue here i would think is that Trojanman shows up running his mouth whenever he gets good and insecure, but manages to avoid talking about NCS when something good is going on. Kind of reminds me of last year when he talked up Ezell for about a week, and then we never heard from him after the Eagles won, 61-49, later winning the region championship (and no i don't mean "the other Eagles" of Ezell). NCS03 shouldn't feel compelled to reveal his identity, especially to someone like TrojanMan. Jarrett might have left MBA because he heard NCS had better cafeteria food, or maybe even a hott Bible teacher. Whatever reason, it's none of your business. He's hurt now but enjoying being at NCS and playing for his grandfather and father in basketball and baseball. I appreciate you provoking me into this post TrojanMan and causing me to waste 5 minutes of my life. Maybe we'll hear from you soon, or at least when you start feeling insecure again...

Edited by Big48Eagle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do ya'll who are defending J anderson on here try to get around the fact that he is a dirty player and has a bad attitude by saying that he is just competative or physical or whatever. Obviously you've only played with him (or coached him). I played against him, and i can tell you for a fact that he is a dirty player.

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree on NCS not having any class. THey get out on the court and act like they're on a dang football field. THe reason these NCS students get so mad about people talking trash about their team is because these are the first two years ever that NCS has actually been good at a sport! Softball....NO...Football...NO...Girls Basketball...NO...Boys Basketball...Yes, and they all get a big head! It's gonna catch up to them when they play some of these smaller schools like "MCEWEN"

G-luck NCS and i really hate it that yall dont have your trash talkin player, #30 J. Anderson....

Wow, Ive missed out on a great thread. While I have no strong personal opinion on the subject, I find it very impressive that even when several different people from schools all across the midstate post about how "dirty" a player Anderson is, you dismiss them as retards or morons. It would seem that if an opinion is held so widely, and that the majority of the people who disagree are extremely biased on the subject (alumni, NCS players, etc.) that its probably correct, and you would do yourself and your school a favor by letting the subject die instead of making it glaringly obvious that you are biased and refuse to concede when someones right.

I do however have an opinion on the other main topic of this thread- as soon as teams learn to keep NCS from shooting threes (even if they have good inside shooting as well), 70% of their offense is gone and they will lose most of the time. And trust me, in the state and region tournaments, you dont have to go very far to find a team who knows how to stop a 3 point shooter. Just something to think about...