HWT.

takedownking8

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...Carl Taylor from Ridgeway is just Fat ok? Hes not that strong, but he just uses his fat to his advantage the whole entire match. Elston isn't that great, but hes just big, fast, and strong. He knows what he is doing, but Douglas pinning him was a wakeup call. I lost to Elston 6-9, almost getting him disqualified for stalling. And Stewart Allen...Stewart will probably be a good contender, after wrestling with Nick Brugal and Jerimiah Trundle all the time, we will be contender from the west. The best so far in the state...? Id probably say the Fairview kid...hes got speed, strength, and by far, is the biggest ive seen yet.

have any of you seen Bates from Cookeville? He is strong and really knows what he is doing. Bates is also extremely sure footed. He is awesome to watch. I believe that he could very easily win the state but is early. He si my prediction.

What do ya'll think, he is the only ranked Heavyweight that is still undefeated, you know.

nununu well said about cory if you can get him to the 3rd pd, it is lights out. by the way nununu i really miss beating u everyday by the way who is the top hwt in ur mind

Its hard to say because I have not seen many HWTs this year. Personally, I feel that the HWT from Antioch last year, Eric Woodard would have been a handful for any one. He did not wrestle this year to concentrate on his studies. Wish I could see him on the mat again.