HWT.

takedownking8

Carl Taylor is just fat? First of all, imagine a heavyweight being fat! Who would've guessed it? And he's plenty strong, he benches around 330. His fat wasn't such a problem when he was squashing a certain wrestler from Collierville. Not bad for a fat kid who just started wrestling last year. I'm not saying Big Carl will be a state champ, but people shouldn't be talking smack about him, especially when they can't beat him.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

esay killer not all hvy wieghts are fat i remember seeing a hvwy turn a backflip in the 1999 states after he won it. fat will catch you in the third round. i have not seen the bradley boy but he did when his own tourny and they always have a good state tournout. johnson is good but he has not done much do to viral infection. he will have to bust his hump to earn the rankings you all give him, but i hope he does i know him as a friend and i will support him to win but there is lot of tough guys in this weight. next the brentwood kid deosn't sound to shabby of a wrestler i have not seen him just heard about him a little. hwy is always open no matter what the skill due to the size and stenght change throughout the season so it is hard to point fingers on who will and wan't place at this wieght.

A couple of guys worth keeping an eye on at HWT. in region 6 besides Elston and Douglas are Vanderloop, a junior from Hillsboro who beat Douglas in a match last week , and Moore from Hillwood, a sophomore who beat Hudgins from Fairview and Gibbs from Cheatham. Both look to be doing pretty well this year.

A couple of guys worth keeping an eye on at HWT. in region 6 besides Elston and Douglas are Vanderloop, a junior from Hillsboro who beat Douglas in a match last week , and Moore from Hillwood, a sophomore who beat Hudgins from Fairview and Gibbs from Cheatham. Both look to be doing pretty well this year.

You are a WOMAN, what do WOMEN know about rasslin? :ph34r: