Karns at clinton

EKLakers

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that all the clinton players played a really good game but i thougt that they could have drilled the beavers if they would have had 2 of their top 3 scorers. I still just want to add that I thought the dragons held there composure out there on the court very well even when the calls wasnt goin there way. I want to give props to that "Big Boy" AJ Freeman, I thought he played an outstanding game the whole night through. Also i want to mention the guard play from dye, borum, dixon, whitt, and shoemaker. I thought that everyone of them did a good job of keepin calm with the ball and not turing the ball over. Best Of Luck To The Dragons!!!!!

Several people have come on to CoachT and said they have so many talented athleles that are not playing football, I am just really curious to why they would not. I have not seen the basketball team play yet, but continue to hear how athletic they are. Have they started interviewing yet for football?