MoWest Running Game

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West will have no problem with having enough backs to run the ball. There are some questions/issues that need to be addressed though.

1. O-line - the guys who will replace our departing seniors will really need to step up and TCB next year especially in spring practice and fall scrimmages;

2. Passing game - I believe that developing an efffective passing game is essential if we want to make another deep playoff run next year.; and

3. Defense - we lost one of the finest defensive squads in the state; the guys who make the team next year will, like the O-line, need to step up as well

To our seniors this year...

Thanks, guys for all the memories for the past 4 years. You're a special group of young men that really left some big shoes to fill for the rising seniors and juniors. You played each week with a tremendous amount of heart, determination, and spirit. You laid a path that shows all upcoming Trojan teams how to get to the state championship game; it will be up to them to follow that path and to take the next step.

It's going to be tough watching the Trojans next year knowing that my son, a senior this year, won't be on the field. But,

ONCE A TROJAN, ALWAYS A TROJAN

Morristown%20West.gif

West will have no problem with having enough backs to run the ball. There are some questions/issues that need to be addressed though.

1. O-line - the guys who will replace our departing seniors will really need to step up and TCB next year especially in spring practice and fall scrimmages;

2. Passing game - I believe that developing an efffective passing game is essential if we want to make another deep playoff run next year.; and

3. Defense - we lost one of the finest defensive squads in the state; the guys who make the team next year will, like the O-line, need to step up as well

Thanks, guys for all the memories for the past 4 years. You're a special group of young men that really left some big shoes to fill for the rising seniors and juniors. You played each week with a tremendous amount of heart, determination, and spirit. You laid a path that shows all upcoming Trojan teams how to get to the state championship game; it will be up to them to follow that path and to take the next step.

It's going to be tough watching the Trojans next year knowing that my son, a senior this year, won't be on the field. But,

Morristown%20West.gif

Great post Randy ! Hats off to a great group of kids who earned the right to play for all the marbles. I have said it before and I will say it again. I think the road to the 'Boro will make a detour through Mo'West for several years to come.

Morristown%20West.gif

Great post Randy ! Hats off to a great group of kids who earned the right to play for all the marbles. I have said it before and I will say it again. I think the road to the 'Boro will make a detour through Mo'West for several years to come.

Why not? When all you have to do is beat Greeneville and directional Sullivan Co. teams to get to the semis, it should at least have a pit stop in M-town.

Why not? When all you have to do is beat Greeneville and directional Sullivan Co. teams to get to the semis, it should at least have a pit stop in M-town.

Moot point. No school/team has control over who is in their conference/region or who comes out of the region above or below them. All any team can do is play the games you have to play and win the ones you have to win.

I'll let the fans from Knox Central, Knox West, Chattanooga Central, Morr East, Memp East, etc. answer the comment about the teams from directional schools.

Morristown%20West.gif