best freshmen in middle, tn?

columbia central

columbia has a fresman and jv team, last night when central played coffee co. they played the jv squad not the fresman squad. the 3 fresmen that where on the team last night got brouht up to jv thats why there were only 3 freshmen on the squad. CENTRAL HAS A FRESHMAN TEAM ,I AM A FRESH. THAT PLAYES BOTH FRESHMEN/JV FOR COLUMBIA. I SHOULD NO :angry::angry:

Edited by columbia central

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

columbia has a fresman and jv team, last night when central played coffee co. they played the jv squad not the fresman squad. the 3 fresmen that where on the team last night got brouht up to jv thats why there were only 3 freshmen on the squad. CENTRAL HAS A FRESHMAN TEAM ,I AM A FRESH. THAT PLAYES BOTH FRESHMEN/JV FOR COLUMBIA. I SHOULD NO :D;)

Who is this we played yalls jv and yall had a good jv we came out wit the win but u gave us a run for our money and w eplayed wit 3 sophmores..

Columbia Central - - Not questioning anything except was that your JV team or Freshmen team. This thread started by you posting that the Columbia freshmen team was one of the best in the mid-state. The CC freshmen attend 2 schools - CCCHS and Westwood (City School). The CCHS freshmen played you the other night, but they play strictly freshmen. It appears that we are playing a JV schedule and not a freshmen schedule.

I was not at the game because my son has the FLU and was just wondering if in fact the team they played was a freshmen team (the same one you started the thread talking about) or a JV team. We only have 8 players on the team and only 5 of those played in the middle school, so when we have 2 starters out we have a problem.

By the way, what true freshmen teams do you play? Just wondering. Like I said in the earlier thread the game against Shelbyville they played all sophmores, so it APPEARS we are playing a JV schedule. We do play Westwood and Lincoln Academy who I know are freshmen teams, but it appears that all the other teams we are playing are JV teams. It is all good though. Playing older players only makes us better.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard nothing but good things from the CC parents about the Columbia talent. Looks like the future is bright (as usual) in Columbia BBall.

that was our JV team coffee co. played. only 3 freshmen played in that game from our freshmen squad. the columbia freshmen played the giles co. freshmen last thursday and won. WE HAVE A FRESHMAN, JV, AND VARSITY SQUAD. SOME FRESHMEN PLAY JV,BUT NO UPPERCLASSMAN PLAYES ON THE FRESHMEN TEAM.

Edited by columbia central

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...