Mt. Pleasant vs. Clifton?

timdawg21

The score isn't posted yet I don't think but I was curious if anybody knew the outcome of the M.P. vs. Clifton game.. I think the game was at Clifton, just wondering how these 2 teams matched up.. with Clifton beating PC and hanging with Summertown, thought this maybe would be a good game for Clifton against a supposedly decent Mt. Pleasant team.

lol.. yeah yeah.. so maybe the "supposedly good" team is a lil' better than I thought.. that's good though, I had played ball up in M.P. a few times and had heard from a few of the players they were suppose to have a good team this year, I hadn't seen them play yet though so that's why I said what I did... should make for an interesting game Tuesday night when ya'll come play in "THE PIT" against Summertown.

Guest steviebuns

M.P. played real well while Clifton played pretty good the first half. The second half something went wrong and Clifton sucked it up. Sorry I couldn't be there for you guys.