Cleveland Duals

BattleBornVolunteer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like once again Bradley wrestled very well, and stay #1 in the state of Tennessee and one of the top in the Southeast. I do feel that Bradley is the best team in the state right now and has a chance to bring home another state championship. There has been much discussion that since Bradley beat Collins Hill pretty convincingly and Mccallie lost to them that Bradley is a better team. Since thats all we can do is compare most D1 schools and D2 schools on paper, becuase many for whatever reason do not wrestle each other through out the year. Bradley did get a chance to wrestle Christian Brothers a D2 school and beat them 54-14, so is it possible that if Baylor or Father Ryan defeats Christian Brothers by more than that they are better than Bradley??? It seems like a valid argument because most get on here and find a way to argue the best team by comparing scores and things that like that. I am neutrual on this argument just throwing it out there to see what others think.

I know this is a burning question for all, who is the best team? Well, I'll let you know at the end of the season my opinion. I wouldn't compare scores however, I don't think that would be accurate. We were missing a few guys, 145 and 160 and we bumped Nick up to wrestle Gibson so that may or may not make a difference (in the final score). All I know is that Bradley is the best team I have seen so far. Great group of guys and a class act. Coach Logsdon, I appreciated our conversation Saturday, glad I finally got to meet and talk with you. Coach Miller, great tournament, thanks for having us!

Chris Lewis

CBHS

Like I said I definitely agree Bradley is the best team in the state this year, and I do believe that Christian Brothers program is definitely on the way up, I wasn't trying to say teams will pound the Brothers. I just see alot of score comparing on this board and was just throwing some sort of scenario out there for people to think about.