Clay County Vs. Van Buren County

bigdawgsrule

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem about clearing that up Contact, but its the truth and you all just have to live with it. Oh and by the way, you may think we are a bunch of "WHINERS" or "CRYBABIES", but obviously you two morons weren't at the game, because any idiot that was at the game would have seen the same thing no matter which team you are for, because there was a reason that we had 4 starters out in the 3rd quarter, that don't happen every night now does it, and what about the T on #33 Eric Stafford when he was on the bench, how can you explain that, when the VB bench and the Clay county bench stood up, and he singles out one individual player, I bet you have a smart-allic remark about that too don't you, I think CoachT boards should only be allowed to be used by people who actually know what they are talking about, which you guys don't, I mean it is very plqain to see that you weren't at the game. We will find out who is whining at your place when we maybe will get impartial refs.LOL LOL By the way GOOD LUCK against Brentwood Academy this Friday night, I might come to that game, and we will see if you have enough refs to handle the eight people they have that can dunk, and i will lay money on the fact that you don't unless you get the same three pitiful, horrible excuses for a ref, and by the way it must not be that hard to pass that test if they did it, they did not know nothing.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!