AAA poll

90warrior

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the rankings, regardless of the records...Shelbyville is still the defending AAA State Champs, and until they have been knocked out of the tournament they will be one of the favorites and have just as good of a chance to win it as anyone else. Every game that Shelbyville lost could have easily went the other way.

Scchllball, tell me more about the distraction because of the two players getting well deserved recognition. If your team had two players of that caliber would you tell the recruiting services, USA today or any other media outlets to stop mentioning the players? Have you talked to some of the other players, coaches, or even the two players. Have you seen Shelbyville play this year?

OOPS!! Bradley Central beating Oak Ridge in the Greene Co. Classic sure messes this poll up. Doesn't it?

Cleveland in the finals at Ohio. They are not even listed? OOPS again.

It just shows how tough our district is.

Also, Sevier Co. ranked number 1 in a bunch of these has a stiff test tomorrow in Livingston at Greene Co. If Sevier Co. wins, they could get Bradley. Stay tuned to the scoreboard.

Odd yes but I agree that if fuller is out for a while they will lose more games. Is that still a fact or not. If true then I would place and should have probably placed Wilson Central at 4 or better and drop shelbyville out for now. West Memphis, Arkansas' coach spoke very highly of Wilson Central. They were the best team she had seen this year.