AAA poll

90warrior

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im standing in front of my computer giving an ovation to everyone who has enough common sense to realize that Sevier Co. is the best team in the state right now. I am bias because I am from that area but I also cover everyone else in the state. I do not see any other teams ranked as high as 15 in USA Today. They beat Oak Ridge in summer league w/o Broyhill, they beat Mt. Juliet in Greene Co., they also beat Bradley Central so maybe you shouldn't say that these are better than the bearettes bcause they have proved that they can beat them. I'm not knocking anybodies favorite team (so don't go into a hissy fit) but the bearettes need more respect and they have earned it. I hope we meet Shelbyville in the state tourney again it will be a showdown. Good luck to everyone and see you in March.

Here's a real poll!!!!!

1. Sevier Co

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Bradley Central

4. Craigmont

5. Kirby

6. Powell

7. Wilson Central

8. Shelbyville

9. Jackson N. Side

10. Oak Ridge

Now this is a good poll. You've got the #1 team in the state, #15 in the nation, and #4 in the southeast....Sevier County....We are awsome...Congrats to are team beating William Blount tonight. There is no doubt about it that SC has a very strong lady basketball team. For the past few years and on we have shown how versitle and well taught we are..Good job to coach Huskey and his staff. This year we have a six pack of...Melissa Uner, Tina Broyhill, Whitney Fleming, Julie Fox, Jacquelyn Kremer, Kristi Redding....not to mention the youger players off the bench.

Go Bears :D