AAA poll

90warrior

Well, S-ville now has 5 losses I believe. Do you people still believe that they should be ranked in the top ten?? Come on people, a team with 5 losses and they are still ranked higher than som undefeated teams? And don't give me that strength of schedule hooha. You have to be able to win the key games....

Edited by BearsVoice00

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newman did play in all 4 games at the NIKE TOC but struggled with shin splints the entire time there.....1st game---20 pts but hurting entire game; 2nd game played 1st quarter and came out after 1:00 minute into 2nd quarter--did not play rest of game--3 pts; 3rd game---26 pts and her best game there---had to take medication and get iced down after game; 4th game---7 pts --early foul trouble on questionable offensive foul calls--fouled out in 3rd but rest of team had been playing well.

After 14 games (in 28 days), she will come home and take a well deserved rest and be ready to start up again on January 6th!

Overall, 2-2 against Nationally ranked teams is not bad at all! We are very proud of our girls!!! Congratulations EAGLETTES!!!

:D

Overall, 2-2 against Nationally ranked teams is not bad at all!  We are very proud of our girls!!! Congratulations EAGLETTES!!!

:ph34r:

Yeah it is pretty good to be 50% against nationally ranked teams. But think about this, MJ is 100% against a national ranked team in the Eagellettes this year...... B):DB):)

One more thing...it is amazing to me that you people are praising Shelbyville and claiming they are great because of the games they LOST this year. It comes off to me that you guys just don't understand the whole concept of Basketball and rankings behind all the Fuller and Insell hype. If you still think a team is good beause of the games they have LOST, PUT A HELMET ON!!

Thank you.

Wait till Boro time comes around.....that's all I hear. What if there IS no Boro time for S-Ville?? What will you people say then?

Edited by BearsVoice00

Granted MJ deserves the credit of beating Shelbyville at MJ's home gym in early December, therefore, Mt. Juliet should be praised for their EARLY season victory. The only thing is that MJ hasn't played the caliber of teams that Shelybyville has played. So, if you put MJ against those teams that have beat Selbyville,then I'm sure that MJ's 100% record against nationally ranked teams would be different. The only thing is that it's not realistic. So, we'll see you in March. IF you get there. :ph34r:

Also, beating Northwest by 75 points does not prove that MJ can take on nationally ranked teams. :)

well this weekend in the greenville tourney will go along way in deciding how ready mj is for the big time exposure. i believe the ladies can pull it off. they play sevier county and from what i hear is ranked 3 or 4 in the south region behind oak ridge which is also in the tourney. i think if mj and win against sevier county which i know they can i think u people need to start looking at mj as a very good basketball team. i know they already all a very good basketball team with NO seniors. good luck girls and ill keep track of yall this coming week.

BearsVoice,

Can you please explain the concept of basketball and the Insell and Fuller hype, since you obviously have inside information.?

Inside information??? What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get the wild idea that I have inside iformation?? Let me guess, you are a full tie detective and notice these types of things?? I really don't know what you are talking about. All I was saying is that everyone puts Fuller and Insell up on a pedestal and overlook the losses of Shelbyville and continue to exclaim that S-Ville is the greatest team in the state, I say OVERRATED. 2-2 against Nationally Ranked teams, what about the stat that matters?? What is MJ ranked nationally? Hmmmm...... Didn't MJ BEAT Shelbyville? Not too much success with the unranked teams. 3, I repeat 3 losses against Nationally Unranked teams. How about them apples? ;););)

The one thing all u shelbyville bandwagooners don't understand. Losses are losses, no matter how you look at it. Yes they may have been agianst some very highly touted nationally ranked teams, but they still lost. And lets think about something else, if shelbyville was ranked #1 in the nation, doesnt that mean they are the best team in america, then they should be able to beat everybody else if they were #1 right? And im not taking anything away from shelbyville they are a very good team but get over it, there not all there cracked up to be, two people were getting all the credit and it distracted the team. Therefore if you circle all the conversations around two players everybody else feels left out and they dont play as a team. Anyway, we'll find out who the real players are come march and april, then we'll see who's left standing, but i just don't see shelbyville as one of those teams.

Edited by scbballfreak