What do yall think about the loretto team.

buffman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that the year Lburg girls won the state the Loretto girls team sent flowers congratulating them-THAT IS CLASS!!!! I can only hope Lburg fans will have the same class when Loretto goes all the way to state. Like I said before they have an awesome team and I am looking forward to going to the "boro" to watch them win state also.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THE YEAR.

LBQuarterbackClub says:

Overated will lose in the first round of the region tournament, Your district is weak look what happened when you played Giles co a good team will beat you every night.

Loretto girls have been playing in an alabama tourney the past few days... they go onto play in the championship game tomorrow after winning their first three games now... Not sure who their first victory was against... But, they beat east lawrence co., AL and tonight they beat Hatton, AL.. Hatton is awesome, w/ two amazing girls on their team, and got beat by loretto... hmmm... so much for saying a good team would beat them every night...

Edited by mas1821

Hey LOREE, i greatly appreciate ur comments made about our excellent Lady Mustangs too. I also would like to thank SeniorCat2004 for having a very positive and commendable attitude. You know LB, if you could just listen and learn a little from these two u would be quiet the jack a** ur now. Everyone know who u are, so why dont u just quit hatin, like LOREE said bout yalls arena for a gym. And guess what, LOREE was right again, it isnt Lawrenceburg fans fault that they have a nice gym, so we should let it rest. I bet you share the same feelins bout comin to watch us if we make it to the "boro) as SeniorCat2004, and LOREE do!!! Not, lol! They have a sumthing hangin between their ears, un like you. Not sure which one of the supportive Lawrenceburg fans made the statement bout Cross, but ur right, she is incredible, and is my favorite player. Every nite, i just love to go to the games and sit and wait and see what new she is goin to have for us. Go Lady Mustangs, and as alway, Go Jana, #41!!!!!!!! ;)