Tony Fox, MOST TALENT IN THE STATE!

BigDawg55

Look, I have to admit, spotting the most tallented player in this state is not any easy thing to do, but for anyone that has watched the likes of Tony Fox play, they have been priviledged enough to watch the states best talent. The unfortunate thing for mr. fox is that he has a size factor working against him. This is why he may not be the BEST PLAYER in the state, but if you have watched this young man play, you would agree he has more talent then anyone else

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously you dont know him or you wouldnt have said that. Tony is a kid i had the privledge of playing with and would take him as my team mate over anyone in the state, period end of sentence. He is a tough competator, but you obviously dont understand that you have to be to be successful

i would take 50+ guys in the state over tony if i was choosing, he does not have the most talent in the state, yeah he is a great shooter and can't get on fire real quick and wont miss, but so can a lot of other guys, but tony does not have close to the best decision making in the state as it can be seen in his shot selection which is usually outrageous such as nba range three pointers with guys in his face, he also doesn't pass enough but if you would like a guy like this on your team then go ahead and take him.....i would definitely take him first if you wanted someone to run his mouth at the other team, the refs and sometimes his own team

obviously you dont know him or you wouldnt have said that. Tony is a kid i had the privledge of playing with and would take him as my team mate over anyone in the state, period end of sentence. He is a tough competator, but you obviously dont understand that you have to be to be successful

You don't have to turn around and cuss at the crowd to be successful. He's a fiery player and I admire his abilities, and have nothing against him personally...I just wish he'd keep his mouth in check a bit more.

Don't worry about attacking me for criticizing him...I'm friends with a couple of Catholic's players and mean nothing but goodwill.