White County vs Coffee County

fastereddiethe2nd

I may never go to another white county game this year.The coaching technique is killing me.I can't watch it anymore.John Gribble did not start tonight.Why?I don't know.He is the most talented one on the team and probably the best or the 2nd best player on the team.Daniel Johnson once again came off the bench.He is best when he starts.Both guys are. B.A. Young did very good in the 1st half and didn't even get to play in the 2nd half.

Edited by fastereddiethe2nd

I agree with you fastereddie.I was really surprise when I didn't see them starting.They both did good last night.Seth England played an excellent game,he is so strong in the paint for his size.Cause he is smaller than all the other centers.Seth Daniels did pretty good too.I was wondering why Slatten doesn't play Johnson and Danils together.I know they are small,but they can handle it.Oh by the way,the Warriors won tonight.

:angry: I am sick of seeing seht daniels starting over daniel johnson at point.Johnson sees the floor better and has less turnovers.The warriors are a much better team when he starts.

i would also like to know what goes on in practice they are not conditioned well and need more fundamental help by a coach,a new coach that is!Maybe bring Coach Bibb or Buck back to get the program back.

:angry: oh yeah after running the so called play MOTION thirty thousand times a game the defense will eventually figure it out sooner or later.what is that play anyway screen away,is that the only play they have?Slatten should cut the chain off and let the boys play like gribble who is capable of scoring 20 a night and Johnson who capable of finding him.Let the boys play and have fun and see how many games they win.

On a good note I am very pleased with the seniors for sticking with him and hanging it up.That's the love of the game.Torey Hess has been shooting the ball great.I am impressed with his shooting.One more thing,I know as well as anybody about White County POLITICS please don't let the booster club parents coach your team.

i don't know who the bigger cry baby is,fastereddie or mr. walton.come on man,they won!something they wasn't doing last year.as far as slatten goes,yea alot of people don't like him,but he is a good coach.as far as yau'll griping about what players need to be played,johnson hasn't showed me anything this year.furthermore,i can't really tell any difference in daniels or the rest of them.all i know is gribble is going to be a star and seth is good.

I wasn't complaining.I would just like to know why Gribble did not start.A player just scoring around 15 a game.Slatten has got a difference approach.Not the approach I would take,but I respect it.

I think if you will watch closely, Gribble still plays with some immaturity. He is good and probably will be great, but he still needs some floor experience before playing against teams like the "Buro's". He has a tendency to shoot the ball at all costs, not being a real team player yet. He will learn but he still needs some time. Yes, he scores, but Saturday night 5 of his points came from free throws where he went in and could possibly have put it back out to a guard and had maybe a 3 point shot. He is good!!!! but he is a sophomore, give him some time to gain some experience.

as far as yau'll griping about what players need to be played,johnson hasn't showed me anything this year.furthermore,i can't really tell any difference in daniels or the rest of them.all i know is gribble is going to be a star and seth is good.

Johnson hasn't showed you anything?He shows me alot by coming off the bench and keeping his attitude right while everybody knows he should be starting.He comes off and he averages about 5 assistsa game.What would he do if he started?I started every game when I played unless I was sick.I couldn't imagine coming off the bench like he does.Last year,he played with 7 stiches on his eye and still played the game.But Johnson hasn't showed you anything,he shows heart to me.