jenkins technical for finishing

thecrew

what did yall people think about the technical the refs through at jamar athe the culleoka game last friday. in my mind it was indespicable,and i think he was just finishing off his beutiful 3pointer but no they alwayz ruin it for us,becuase he made it and they say he was taunting the croud.but we all no the only people getting taunted were culleokas player by the CREW. ans that my opinion B)

Edited by thecrew

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having graduated from Forrest, I have always found pride in our sportsmanship win or lose. I like to see the students attend and get involved in the game. However, I don't like taunting ..... by the student section or the players... either to the other teams players or their students. TheCrew stated that Jamar's tech came the refs calling him for taunting the other player.... and you corrected them by saying "the crew" (the student section) were the ones doing the taunting. Are you proud of this? I congratulate the Rockets on a Great start and as all alumni are very proud of their hard work. I think the best team will win and fans should not have to lower themselves to taunting in order to help with the victory.

Don't get me wrong. I am glad the students are attending but I think we can have a cheering section that cheers for our team, not against the other and without taunting. I want other teams to know us by our sportsmanship. Keep it up Rockets.

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Mancoverage sez: Wow, I did not see that coming. The Goat sez: I saw it coming a mile away.
    • Ok l will bite. What exactly are Football Families?
    • Honestly the A.D. may be powerless at Maryville to some degree versus other schools. I know he has his hands full with GoFan and all the stupid surprises just from the emails he sends out during the season.
    • Harriman was better than what I anticipated. They had good skill guys and a QB that’s gonna make a lot of teams look silly. They had some silly pre snap penalties but it’s just spring and I guess that’s expected.    Oneida looks the part. They are big upfront and got a stable of backs that’s gonna carry them this year. They have a few playmakers at receiver also. They have a new receiver that has only played basketball till this year and he is very athletic. The question is can we find a QB to consistently get them the ball. They played 2-3 kids there and none looked great but they didn’t look awful either. The  defense is gonna be tough again but it’s very early and a lot can change between now and the fall.     It was good just to get out and watch some ball. I don’t know if Oneida has the team to win the region this year but just what I saw tonight I think they may be in the conversation come November.