FATHER RYAN XMAS TOURNEY!

jmoney4eva

PLEASE TELL ME THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT WAIT TO GO TO THIS STAR-FILLED TOURNEY!!!the matchups will just be tremendous. first round matchups will feature such stars as Henry Harris of Stratford, Brandon Wright of BA, Ro Murray of Oakland, Marshall Bryant of Hillsboro, and Jamont Gordon of Glencliff. this will be tremendous. how about that first round game that has my favorite to win, BA taking on Harris and Stratford. if they were in different brakcets i would have picked those 2 to go to the finals.(with Ba winning by 5-10) how awsome would it be to see Bryant take on one of his former teams Ba in the championship. if he can shoot them past glencliff(which is a big if) then i feel that it could be very possible.(if u dont know about bryant, then go and watch, this guy would hit from nba range when he was a freshman, starting for a BA team that had david harrison playin in it.) my overall predictoin will be that BA will have just too many scorers for Jamont and Glencliff to stop. i do think that blackman is a very dangerous team. i also predict that mvp honers will go to brandon wright who will have a huge tournement along with gordon and bryant. sadly i feel that father ryan will be the doormat of its own tourney, but that huge gym will house sooooo many fans, and that should make for an atmosphere that will be hard to beat.if only all of those rumors about giles co playin were true...with all of that aside, this should be some KILLER basketball, and i cant wait.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1: Oakland vs. Columbia @3pm

Game 2: Stratford vs. Brentwood Academy @4:30pm

Game 3: Blackman vs. Hillsboro @6:30pm

Game 4: Father Ryan vs. Glencliff @8pm

This is the first round being held Dec. 27th in the Catigani-Drennan Fieldhouse( Father Ryan Gym) Should be very exciting games.

Brentwood Academy lost to Stratford. BA shot extremely poor from the floor in this game. Stratford played well and outrebounded BA. Eric Orr of Stratford played very strong. B Wright had a tough night. BA's biggest problem is the fact that the BA coach subs every three minutes, and puts in freshmen. This hampers the chance of getting into rythem. Hopefully the coach will learn from this loss and play his strongest eight players.

Blackman beat hillsboro by around 7 and Glencliff beat Father Ryan by around 17. Jamont Gordorn does have his attitude problems but I will have to say he is the best player in Nashville since Ron Mercer. I know I got my $5 worth. Eric Orr vs Brandon Wright was a pretty good matchup. Wright lived up to the hype and Orr surprised me with his tough play. The Blackman Hillsboro game was turnover city. Oh and Walter Fisher Jr. can play basketball too. I'm looking forward to the 2nd round on monday.