Jarret Jones - Chester County

fan000

Family connections will play a large roll in his decision. Jarrett is grounded. By what I understand, he realizes an importance of a good college education and that sports will be by-product of it.

He can play either sport at any college in West Tennessee; and a huge amount of schools outside of that area as well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarrett Jones is one amazing person...not only is he an outstanding athlete, he's a guy, freshly 18, with personality, character, and charisma coming out the ying yang! It doesn't matter where he goes as long as he is able to do what he loves to do which is play ball. Jarrett will accomplish great things whether it be on the basketball court, the baseball diamond, or the classroom. If he is able to dream it, he can achieve it...and I know he will! (sewa)

Jackson Sun -

Jones' 31 points leads Chester County

I agree - give him the rock and let him shoot!!! I think he could do this on a regular basis if he gets the shots.

Jarrett has an awesome stop jumper! He is fast as lightning, smart and can jump!

I have watched Jarrett for the past 5 years or so and he does look reluctant to lead in most games. I'd say if they pump the confidence into this young man and get some good team chemistry going, Chester Counter could be a tough, tough team. A large part of confidence and becoming a dominating player comes from the coach encouraging the right guy to step forward.

Good job Jarrett! :D:):):D:D

No I don't believe the coach is not holding him back . But the coach is the key to every great players success. A great coach will make a great player step forward and shine. A good coach really makes the chemistry work. Jarrett is starting to really shine!!!!

Jackson Sun -

Chester County 75, Hardin County 64: Chester County's Jarrett Jones went up high in the third quarter for a one-handed follow up slam. Jones missed the dunk, but it was about the only shot he did as the senior scored 26 points for the Eagles and hit six 3-pointers.

Not only is he a great player he makes the other players shine too. He helps bring the other players level of play up too!!! His center scored 28 points also - now how's that for spreading things out!! If you take Kemp and swap him out with Jarrett - Bolivar would win the state!!! If you haven't seen him play, check the schedule - he is the REAL THING!

If this guy doesn't play level D1 college ball, I'll be amazed!

Edited by bopeep2

• 2 weeks later...

South Side 67, Chester Co. 58 (OT): HENDERSON - South Side outscored Chester Coutny 15-6 in overtime to defeat the Eagles.

Victor McGee led the Indians with 22 points and Jeremy Weddle added 14. Jarrett Jones led the Eagles with 25 points.

Chester Co. (58) - Jarrett Jones 25, Michael McCutchen 20, Farmer 6, B. Jones 5, McKinnie 2.

Against one of the best teams in Tennessee!!!

Jarrett may love baseball, but I cannot see him not playing basketball. This young man has been blessed with fantastic quickness and athletic ability. It is obvious his mom and dad have raised a fine young man. I still say the D1 college basketball coaches should be watching this young man - he is the key to CC success - Jarrett IF HE WANTS it will get to the top! He is one of the best in his Region - if not the state of Tennessee (big M town included!).

Edited by fan000

JARRETT JONES SCORES 28 POINTS IN WIN OVER LEXINGTON

Lexington's guards just could not handle Jarrett - this guy has speed to burn!!

LetMeHearYA

Don't get me wrong - I've seen Kemp and he is good and if UT is where he wants to go - more power to him. I saw Justin Flatt play a couple of years ago and NC State recruited him - in my opinion - Jarrett is twice the player Flatt was (Flatt was purely 3 pointer - Jarrett has it all speed on the dribble, he can jump, defend, shoot from anywhere and that includes the 3. Somebody in D1 is missing a gem!!!!!!!