Who are the best High School Girls Players

LBQuarterbackClub

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ashamed to say I forgot this player, Ms White is In the hall of fame, (I think), can anyone verify.

825121699[/snapback]

Nera White is in the basketball hall of fame (USA) in Connecticut and the women's basketball hall of fame in Knoxville, first year inductee for both.

My dad went to school with her and he loves to tell Nera White stories. It's a shame the college game for women was relatively unregulated compared to the men's when she played.

She was also a tremendous softball legend.

Quite a lady, she helped pave the way.

the best players of all time from Trenton have to be some of the ones who graduated in 2002

Jana Ingram, Erika Howell, Jeri Jones, Neka Wells, LaToya Jordan, and  Dani Howard

but this year it has to be Jessica Bobbit, Jennifer Simpson, Danielle Barnett, and Celeste Cox thumb

825613326[/snapback]

PHSCheerleader, im probably a bit older than you, but the best girls to ever play at Peabody are:

Tessa Fields-would be the alltime leading scorer if not had tore ACL. Scored over 1600 points in 3 years. Unbelievable talent.

Charlotte Doaks

Catrece Ward

Julie Cotham

Jaquilla Pigue

Dani Howard

Jessica Bobbitt

I certainly agree with those that have mentioned Oak Ridge's Jennifer Azzi, Jennifer Wilson and Nikki Caldwell. I remember the '88 State title team, particularly since it was my senior year (and good grief am I aging myself now or WHAT?).

The Shelbyville final was the best high school girls game I have ever seen.

Woosley and Lamb for Shelbyville and Caldwell, Cynthia Dunnigan, Yolanda Mitchell, Dana Scott and Jennifer Cooke for Oak Ridge.

I have seen plenty of tremendous athletes, but I have never seen anyone (male or female) with as good a game as Jennifer Azzi.

I would have to say that McMinn Central had 4 awesome players who arent mentioned here.

*Fallon Lee-Georgia Southern

*Honna Houlsey-Davidson

*Jennifer Patterson-Eastern Kentucky

*Julie Aderhold-Clemson graduate

Walker Valley has some great girls this year too.

*Alyson Butler-senior

*Mindy Cox-senior

*Ashton Burrell-junior

*Suzanne Morris-senior

*O'asha Parks-senior

Cleveland also has some good players.

*Holly Rogers

*Kerri Simpson

*Allison Rader