Cleveland's Coach

dblduce

Coach Brown was not the coach that taught summer school. Please contact the athletic director, principal or director of schools if you want the real truth. They all 3 will give you the correct information if you ask, but they will not discuss it with you on a web site.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allnet,

Since you seem to be so close to the situation and have the trust of the three individuals in your previous post, why don't you talk with them and give us the "truth". This would put the unwanted rumors and posts on here to rest. I think coming from you, someone who wants to protect the honor of the school, the program, the student and coaches, it may have more acceptance.

As you stated, no need to discuss here on the message board, just a statement of the truth. In fact, get the text approved first by one of the three and then post it so that there is no inference that can be disputed by someone on here.

I am not trying to be confrontational, but this could answer the questions and stop the rumors.

Allnet;

Who is to say that those "three" that you mentioned (athletic director, principal, director of schools) haven't "gotten together" and come up with the "truth". I'm not trying to stir something up, I just know that it sometimes happens. I agree with Texas23. Help us out with the true information.

Listen Coach Green isnt even half the coach his daddy was. He doesnt coach at all and he lets his players run the floor and do whatever they want to. And Jay Davis took a class during summer school and surprise surprise the teacher was his football coach (Coach Brown.) No wonder he suddenly got his grades up and can play now. Coach Green you might as well quit now because your gonna be looking for a job very soon.

I have to agree with LuckyDay on this one. Coach Green deserves a technical foul every game that they play. He acts like a little kid on the sideline. Nothing is ever his or his players fault. I think that Cleveland needs to evaluate their coaching situations in almost every sport except for maybe football, because the current coaches are not getting the job done, and the kids at Cleveland (and everyone knows that there is talent in those halls) do not seem to get up for the coaches.

allnet,

Since you seem to be so close to the situation and have the trust of the three individuals in your previous post, why don't you talk with them and give us the "truth". This would put the unwanted rumors and posts on here to rest. I think coming from you, someone who wants to protect the honor of the school, the program, the student and coaches, it may have more acceptance.

As you stated, no need to discuss here on the message board, just a statement of the truth. In fact, get the text approved first by one of the three and then post it so that there is no inference that can be disputed by someone on here.

I am not trying to be confrontational, but this could answer the questions and stop the rumors.

allnet, texas23 made what seems to me a reasonable resquest of you in his post. Have you been able to accomplish this yet? Thanks.

I have to agree with LuckyDay on this one. Coach Green deserves a technical foul every game that they play. He acts like a little kid on the sideline. Nothing is ever his or his players fault. I think that Cleveland needs to evaluate their coaching situations in almost every sport except for maybe football, because the current coaches are not getting the job done, and the kids at Cleveland (and everyone knows that there is talent in those halls) do not seem to get up for the coaches.

If you ask me they need to REALLY evaluate the football coaches!!! How do you dominate in a region then loose in the first round of the playoffs? They had the dominate team in football but couldn't get the job done. I know this is a basketball board but I had to throw my .02 in.

Friday 1/9 game between Cleveland @ Crossville was postponed till next Tuesday.

To remind some others, Cleveland and CCHS had a disagreement a few years back. This should be a good game anyway, much less with the added excitement of the previous history of these two teams. Should be a good one.

Just for the record, CCHS in a close one.