Giles Co vs Lewis Co

anonymousballer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity you people who don't even give us a chance. Remember anything is possible....we have just as much a chance as they do. They have proved alot this year that they aren't unbeatable....if we play our game and don't commit stupid turnovers we can hang with and possible beat them. All I know...is I look forward to it and good luck to both teams, I'll be there pullin for us. GO PANTHERS!!!

I pity you ,LCpanthers, for even thinking that Lewis County even has a chance! The Bobcats are playing in tournament with some of the best teams in the country (and beyond) right now and you think that your pathetic team can hang with them? It would make a great movie, but I'm afraid that its just not going to happen! Sorry guys, but Giles has moved on past the district! Keep dreaming about it and we'll just slide another ring on our finger!

LEBRON WHO?

LOL...this is funny. Sure Giles County could beat us by 30. But you guys are ruling out the possibility that we can even win. I'm gonna pull for us and philipx, as for you callin us a pathetic team. We aren't a pathetic team. You don't see us dawgin you guys after we easily defeat your football team. We know there is a chance you could beat us in football and there is a chance we can beat yall in basketball. Don't rule anyone out. And if you guys overlook us as bad as it seems like you are going to then we have a very good chance.