Lady Cyclones toast Cougars

betsy_follower

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cyclones are not overlooking North by any stretch of the imagination. They know that they must take one game at a time. Although Unicoi county is the bigger game this week, the Cyclones know they must go in to North focused and ready to play tough. I agree, North cannot beat the Cyclones if they play well. They are mentally and physically prepared for both games. They went into the Central game after 4 hard and very good days of practice, while Central having only practiced 3 days since their win over Unicoi before Christmas. All I have to say is that North better look out. I'm also interested in some J.V. action. Let's get ready.

GO LADY CYCLONES! BEAT THE RAIDERS! :D

I have a question... has any of ya'll even seen North play this year? They are the best they have been in at least 5 years, If North plays together and plays defense like they can, North quite possibly could beat Good Ol' Betsy... Someone better let them know that North is ready! :D

NONE of ya'll have seen North play to there potential... North is struggling right now with injurys and they did not play well against Elizabethton.. no one played well! But when tournament time hits.. everyone better watch out... North will have all injured players back and be ready to win. :D

NONE of ya'll have seen North play to there potential... North is struggling right now with injurys and they did not play well against Elizabethton.. no one played well! But when tournament time hits.. everyone better watch out... North will have all injured players back and be ready to win. :huh:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Your starters played nearly the entire game. The game was played on your home floor. The Cyclones played 12 players and 10 scored. Cyclone JV won 52-25. Cyclone Varsity won 59-37. Quit making excuses and scary future predictions. Give the Cyclones credit, they simply took you to the woodshed.

YES 3 of Norths key players are injured... Ashley Moore is playing but not playing to her potential because a sprained ankle at the Happy Valley game is holding her back, Cortney Ramey has a torn MCL... and she has started since her freshman year. Annabeth Dean pulled a ligament in her side and has been out the past few weeks and she has been the 6th man off the bench since Ramey went down. So yes they have KEY players out right now. I not making excuses for North! They didn't play well at all against Elizabethton but everyone better be ready for Tournament time!