7AA vs 7AAA Jan 6th

UCSportsFan

On Tuesday, 7AA Jackson County travels to Cookeville to play 7AAA Lady Cavs, was a close matchup the first time with JC prevailing at home by 4, how do we see this one?? 7AA Livingston Academy travels to White Co. to play 7AAA White Co's Warriorettes, was another close one with LA prevailing at home. Should be close match ups lets hear some opinions from our experts on CoachT about these games.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7AA won the first two. If the same thing happens Tuesday, doesn't that say something about the AA district being stronger than the AAA district? However, if JC and LA aren't on their games, 7AAA may even the score.

It is my opinion if all of these teams from these 2 tough Districts played a home and home against each other ALL of the teams in BOTH Districts would rack up a few losses.

7AA won the first two. If the same thing happens Tuesday, doesn't that say something about the AA district being stronger than the AAA district? However, if JC and LA aren't on their games, 7AAA may even the score.

If i remember correctly, both games were played during the recent flu epidemic, with alot of the girls on all four teams having been affected, not sure about the other teams but from what i seen on saturday, all our girls are back and relatively healthy. What about the other teams, everyone over the flu bug?