Blackman vs Shelbyville

Jen56803

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the bhs girls chances this year within their district... but this one will be a rout and will only be close until the warm ups... bhs defense could play with seven and still not stop em... not dissing, just the truth... i still wish them luck and who knows with enough fouls and flu bugs, maybe they could steal one for the 7aaa.

Blackman out of its league vs Shelbyville ~ no way !! So you think the only way blackman can win is if Shelbyville girls are sick or in foul trouble?? HAHA wow guess we will see tomorrow. Blackman could win when they have fuller and newman out there. They have nobody else besides 2 players, blackman has 7 or 8. But it will be a close game but I believe blackman comes out on top of this one.

Blackman out of its league vs Shelbyville ~ no way !! So you think the only way blackman can win is if Shelbyville girls are sick or in foul trouble?? HAHA wow guess we will see tomorrow. Blackman could win when they have fuller and newman out there. They have nobody else besides 2 players, blackman has 7 or 8. But it will be a close game but I believe blackman comes out on top of this one.

i need the name of your doctor... i'd like the same prescription he's got you on... i've not had a good hallucination in years...