Jackson Co. vs. Cookeville

85warrior

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was a 4 point win for Jackson Co. last time at Jackson Co. I may be wrong, but I can't see them beating Cookeville at Cookeville by 10+.

I've got to agree with 85Warrior on this one i believe that JC will win, however it will be a closely contested game, Cookeville plays great defense and if they get some breaks it could go the other way. Our girls did look awful good against Hume-Fogg but AAA CHS is definately a step up in competition, we want to win the game but the most important thing is to come out healthy and ready to go Friday! :)

Seems like the majority think JC will win. However, adjustments will probably be made to stop 3 pointers. This is why JC won the last time. It was closer than the score indicated with Cookeville ahead most of the time. I think that will happen this time and Cookeville winning by 5-10 points. Irregardless, it will be one of the better matchups in the UC tonight. Look possibly for an overtime game.