Antioch ends Mcgavock's 12 game win streak.

qwmike

McGAvock the #1 team in the midstate went into double overtime last night against Antioch and loss. It was a good game all night started off like it was going to be a blowout when McGAvovk jumped on Antioch 20-4, but Antioch kept on fighting and began to rally after a huge put back dunk by Quincy Douglas. the article is at www.Nashvillecitypaper.com you can read the rest.

Wow... I haven't seen McGavock this year, but heard they were very good...

Antioch is not very good this year, but Mangrum is doing an outstanding job with this bunch. I watched them against Oakland, and was really surprised at how bad Antioch was, therefore shocking me even more at the news of this result...

12AAA dominated before and during Christmas, but some of their top teams are starting to struggle just a bit... McGavock, Stratford, Antioch, and Whites Creek (4 of the top 5 in the district) have already lost this new year to teams that they should not lose to...

I think the Nashville teams are slightly overrated this year the more I watch them, and will have a tough time against a large number of Memphis/West Tn teams...

A team to watch in middle TN is Oakland though. They have one of the best coaches around, and just got their best player eligible... They dominated Antioch in every facet of the game...