Predictions on the Unicoi/Elizabethton game?

betsy_follower

your sissies care more about how their hair looks than winning a basketball game...we fix our hair and shower AFTER the game, not before. face it cow town....ErWIN was so named for a reason...because we know Elizabethton will eventually visit for their annual whipping in girls basketball............

The score will be Unicoi 60, Elizabethton 19....that's if you can hit the rim enough to get a few shots to clang and roll in

<_<

Now, i know i'm all for North and everything but dang i think ya'll need to look at your team for a second. Unicoi has a girl that every team in a the conference calls Barbie! i mean come on, look at your team before you say something like that!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know Leroy was dressing out Friday night. But evev with him playing I'll take the Lady Devils Don't think he can help that little wind storm that much.So ride a cyclone to Erwin because there won't be much wind left in your sails to get back home after the game. Just all depends on if the officials that are all friends with Doug show up or not.

I doubt Fritz has any friends that are refs...

Elizabethton and Unicoi were both out of school today due to inclement weather. Elizabethton has a rule, due to liability and insurance reasons, that they can not play a home game if they are not in school. (For obvious reasons, of course. If it's bad enough not to go to school, and they have a game and someone falls, they could sue and it would be an ugly situation). They CAN, however, play away games. Unicoi does not have a rule against playing at home when school is out. Therefore, the game COULD have been played tonight. However, the coaches at Unicoi did not want to play tonight. All the coaches EXCEPT the girl's coach wanted to make the game as soon as possible. The girl's coach said they wouldn't play the game any earlier than Feb. 16. Why do you think this is? I think he did this for a few reasons....#1. He doesn't think his team is ready to play Elizabethton yet...worried they would get beat...#2, maybe E-town would lose a game or 2 between now and then...#3. Maybe so that the Lady Cyclones would lose their great momentum and it would give their girls time to get better...

The Cyclones DO host Unicoi at home on Feb. 3...

Why do you all think this happened? Any thoughts or comments?

I guarantee no matter when they play, Elizabethton will be ready for the Lady Devils...They're taking one game at a time... and that next game is Volunteer next Tuesday (the same Volunteer that had Unicoi down by 3 at halftime when they played...hm...should be interesting)

U got lucky...the snow saved your butt

The snow saved OUR butt????? No, the snow saved yours. We would have played, but your coach said he wouldn't play till February 16th. We were/are ready, and will still be ready when it comes time to play. Think about it Sparky. Sorry sweetie, I don't think you all are ready for the storm! :justwrestle: