Best Junior in 2005

score3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I just noticed the orignal post on this thread. I love it when somebody asks a question like, "Who do you think (is)(will be) the best . . . ?", and then throws a name of some person or team that doesn't possible serve as a legitimate answer. I've seen Loretto play, they don't have anybody who can be considered one of the best players (Junior class or otherwise) in the state.

Thank you blick, you just made my day!!! Chill out a little. :huh:

Brett Conner - not enough body mass to play in college. Maybe walk on at Maryville, strictly to get his daddy's money

Jody Fersner - must show that he can score a high level ona consistent basises. Starting to level off tremoundously and anybody would average 30 in that offense.

ALbert HArris - not a basketball player, just an athlete in a town where there aren't many athletes. Maybe D - 2 or 3.

Brett Conner - not enough body mass to play in college. Maybe walk on at Maryville, strictly to get his daddy's money

Jody Fersner - must show that he can score a high level ona consistent basises. Starting to level off tremoundously and anybody would average 30 in that offense.

ALbert HArris - not a basketball player, just an athlete in a town where there aren't many athletes. Maybe D - 2 or 3.

HATER.... must be from west tennessee.

Caleb Skogen is one of the best juniors in the state-(obviously my opinion) but I think he'll be one of the best players in the state-period- his senior year- he just came off of a 33 28 and 41 point performances his last 3 games- and was averaging around 25 before that-great player-does it all-and has a drive to win-(something overlooked in a lot of players)

I'm gonna have to go with Courtney White. In these last four games, he has averaged a Double-double and he has played against two d-1 prospests out of Virginia. He has definitely come around the second half of the season and I can tell that we will be seeing him on T.V. hopefully after next year. He has finally played up to the potential that he is able to play and I think he could definitely be in the top five juniors in the Chattanooga Area.

Your right, I've seen the brothers play. Adam seems to be the star of the group. When he was little I'm sure he got schooled by his older brothers, which made him a better player. A player to watch out for!!!

I grew up watching the older Vespies play at Oneida and play against the younger two now. They were all amazing and Adam has the chance to be the best of them all. Jonathon isn't bad either, he can hit some shots that are just jaw dropping. Next year Adam will be the premiere player and have a lot more pressure on him, can't wait to see how he does.

A kid no body know is Luke Putnam from Fairview. He is the fastest point guard in a district that includes giles, loretto, page and lewis. Giles county guards had hard time keeping up with him when they played. he gets little notice as he plays on a subpar team with little talent. He is averaging 6 assists, 8 points, and 4 boards for a bad team. Look for him to score more next year as well as dish the rock.