Best Junior in 2005

score3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I just noticed the orignal post on this thread. I love it when somebody asks a question like, "Who do you think (is)(will be) the best . . . ?", and then throws a name of some person or team that doesn't possible serve as a legitimate answer. I've seen Loretto play, they don't have anybody who can be considered one of the best players (Junior class or otherwise) in the state.

Adam Vespie (Wartburg): the youngest of the four Vespie siblings. He could end up being the best of the group.

Your right, I've seen the brothers play. Adam seems to be the star of the group. When he was little I'm sure he got schooled by his older brothers, which made him a better player. A player to watch out for!!!

Alan Asberry from Upperman..Derick Ledbetter from York..Daniel Meador from RBS..Al Harris from Austin East...and the 4 jrs from Pickett Co..Nathan Groce, Lance Mason...and Josh Wright and Joseph Bailey are the best i've seen play..i've not seen the delks or tyler smith play..but i think joseph bailey from pickett co is underated, he should be one of the best in the state.

One of the best juniors in the state definitely has to be Jeff Smith from Tyner. He is a solid player who can score from almost anywhere and can play anywhere from 1 to 4. I also agree with whoever said Courtney White from Ooltewah. He's a really solid player who is very versatile. Another good player who has improved alot and may not be the best but he definitely carries his team by himself is Taylor Patton from Notre Dame. He's a solid ball handler who has a very impressive ability to penetrate.