Everybody's All American?

orcat

I play at Oak Ridge, and I have a question. When we played Powell the other night, after the game, my parents were sitting near some people (not from OR or Powell, but who had just come to see the game) who were talking about a Knoxville area girl who played ball who's father was an All-American football player.

Does anybody know who that player may be? It is driving my dad crazy?

HELP?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a girl at Oak Ridge, Amber Owens, whose father was a college football player and went on to play with the New England Patriots. I am not sure if he was an All-American while in college, but I do know that he was on a super bowl team while he was with the Pats. Hope this helps.

Larry Seviers has a daughter at Webb, but she only plays volleyball, and he was a 2 time all american at the Univ of Tenn.

There is a guy that has a daughter at AC who was a MONSTER in college. He was one of the best linebackers in Big Ten history. I remember him being recruited and his dad told Bo Schembechler and Woddy Hayes to get out of his house, but I don't know the name. I see him at alot of sporting events in East Tenn.

Mav, any help?