Region 8?

bobmarley

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bobmarley, thanks for starting a new string for r-8. slaughtered is such a harsh word for the mustang and while the panther has been prowling outside o' the region, the dragon, though canceling duals, is still the big dog, trust me on this one. ah, the devil, what do we think about the red beelzebub?(sp.) could cause problems but............

Bolton should give them a good challenge on Thursday. Watch for Sharp v. Benefield at 160. They've got Collierville the 20th and CBHS the 23rd. Next week will be tough for them. They have some diamonds in the rough over there. Barnett could be a shocker at states. Collierville does have some injuries, but not enough to give them the boot from the top of Region 8. If you really want to know how the region is going, try to make it out to Houston tommorow night for the Houston/White Station/Bartlett/Ridgeway quad.

b.o.t.w., good analysis but...........the roadrunner will leave the panther at the starting gate. remember that you heard it here first. and by the way, the red prince of darkness will cast their spell upon the wildcat with ease anytime, any place. the dragon and brother are a different story. they have the magic potion, or a lot better wrestlers, whichever, to slay the devil.

dragonwrestler, rethink your position dude. swayne is in your backyard. wildcat took him 16-5 according to the fishwrap over the weekend. and shawn can't play with the 19's anymore. panther chris pins @ 25 and panther andy is too fat for 40. i think you're right but don't give the panther any bulletin board material. (hope coach c. hasn't learned how to read or use a computer yet.) just an observation from the dark side.

Edited by usfjim

Hold on, Jim. Is that a prediction for an overall Ridgeway victory or just them winning the lower weights? Are you saying Baker will pin Warren or Hunt? Either way, I don't think he will. Like I said, a healthy Ridgeway could really push Bartlett. Here are the prospective match-ups.

Bartlett---(line up against Bolton last week)

103-Tremel

112-Trentlago

119-Quint

125-Baker

130-Kleinjon

135-Swayne

140-Ghrayeb

145-Bucak

152-Chism

160-Walton

171-Harris

189-Ellis

215-Congo

275-Powell

Ridgeway---(line up against Collierville last week)

103-Williams (possibly injured)

112-Harrison

119-Gibbs

125-Warren

130-Freidman

135-Harrison

140-Scott

145-Ashkenaz

152-Craft

160-Cain

171-Thompson

189-Ferguson

215-Hanson

275-Taylor

I just think that Ridgeway has too many week spots in their line up. What do you guys think? Who is brave enough to give match by match predictions?

Edited by best_of_the_west

Now that might actually be a match. Doty and Bray, maybe put Holmes and Delgado in there as a tag team. Now we're talking. You said you don't bet on baseball. Do you bet on wrestling? I might be willing to take a little money off your hands with the Ridgeway/Bartlett dual. 2 to 1 odds. ok, 3 to 1...no, wait...5 to 1 odds. I guess we'll find out soon enough.