Region 8?

bobmarley

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it happened friday. the rumor floating at the wildcat invite was; walked out before friday practice and said he quit, got home and parental unit says no you're not, went back to school to rejoin and coach says no you can't. article was obviously submitted prior. couldn't tell you today's status or what else happened over the weekend. too bad, good kid but maybe running with the wrong crowd? he looks like he might be settling for what he wants at the moment instead of what he's worked for the most!

fhsd,

don't get bent out of shape. We only have one parent who talks in a so called "code."

I'll tell you what, I'll even let you use my Little Orphan Annie decoder pin to figure it out! It's not that hard!

Ridgeway "Roadrunner" Coach Bray (coach :D

Houston "Mustang" Coach Holmes (prince of darkness, leader of darkside)

Germantown "Red Devil" Coach Bradley (coach b, red prince of darkness)

Bartlett "Panther" Coach Doty (coach d, horse's rear, just kidding)

Collierville "Dragon" Coach Cottrell (coach c, Phil)

CBHS "Purple Wave"or"Brother" Coach Lewis (coach l.)

Cordova "Wolves" Coach Cordero (coach c, coach i)

Bolton "Wildcat" Coach Hendricks (coach h)

Millington "Trojan" Coach Weichowski (coach w)

Now, you're in the circle!

Tip: Drink your Ovaltine and don't shoot your eye out!

fhsd, sorry, but i'm not an expert, just somewhat cerebral when it comes to the my area. look for posts from coachbray, coachdelgado, papbear3 or b.o.t.w. for better information from the left side. or you can see expert rankings at other sites.

translation for everyone outside of region eight: (poster, whatever your name really is), i apologize but i'm not a current wrestler or coach, just a long time fan in the region. please read the posts of coach bray of ridgeway, coach delgado of houston, coach lewis of christian brothers and (unknown expert) for information concerning west tennessee wrestling. you may also visit sites such as matman to review the current rankings of wrestlers throughout the state, up to and including region eight.

sorry, but i'll never post in caps because i'm too much of a laid back dude.

at the request of cb56, here is my synopsis of the brother-roadrunner tilt for tuesday january 20, now to be known as the beginning of the tennessee lottery day: 03, if dd's back, could be good match, brother josh 12 (best freshman in the world) wins here, 19, roadrunner by forfeit, and 25, roadrunner 25 chad; chud wins at 30, brother josh 35 over roadrunner and begins the turnaround. 40 - 45 ? 52 duh, do i even have to say it; 60 - 89, wave rolls, brother 15 justin v. roadrunner 15 uri, please don't step on my foot, is a good match. 75 to heavy w. roadrunner. calculating the totals, wave by one.........................but wait, a team point deduction for...........you guessed it, big mike's patented "rip off my opponents arm and beat him until he pins himself" move. gotta love it.

translation for the rest of the state: christian brother high school should win this match with the ridgeway high school roadrunners by double digits.

forgive me region 8 d-1 fans, just calling it like i see it.

Kinda cool, huh. The old guy came out of retirement. It is too bad we were busy at Brentwood or big brother Jim would have entered to settle the family matter. I have always been proud of Whit. His senior year he could have cut to avoid Phillip Simpson but he did not....but that was long ago......so long ago...... :ph34r: