Region 8?

bobmarley

hoped little "e" would have posted tonights results from the devil's den but i guess the pseudo-head of the red prince o' darkness said no-no.

please forgive arjay, he's a virgin poster and should never use the phrase "my friend" twice in the same post when describing an opponent.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I had noticed. cb56, you should take that routine on the road.

The Germantown-Collierville dual had some good matches. I hate to use a CoachT cliche, but it was closer than the score indicated. There were great matches at 12, 30, 35, and 60 that could have gone the other way on a different day. By the way, Barnett is the real deal.

Edited by best_of_the_west

Here you go Jim:

Collierville - 59 Germantown - 4

103 – Blake Britcliffe (CV) beat John Barger 16-0 TF

112 – Mike Hammond (CV) beat Dustin Smith 8-4

119 – Shawn Speroff (CV) beat Michael Galindez 19-3 TF

125 – Jeff Hunt (CV) beat Zach Kennedy 17-0 TF

130 – David Hunt (CV) beat Greg Featherston 7-2

135 – Nick Rogers (CV) beat Kenny Flemming 11-8

140 – Andrew Barnett (GT) beat Ryan Cullen 16-7

145 – Daniel Poteet (CV) beat Dan Sharp 14-1

152 –Billy West (CV) pinned Robert Norwood in 3:15

160 – Jake Graham (CV) beat Ben Sharp 7-3

171 – Dustin Brasher (CV) beat Steven Geyer 14-6

189 – Beau Faulkner (CV) pinned Kevin Pecor in :51

215 – Brett Rogers (CV) pinned Daniel Prate in 1:41

275 – James Lindow (CV) pinned Joe Burgan in 1:53

thank you. observations from this one, being as i was there: started at 19, dragon 19 shawn, recently released from the parental unit weight camp, won easily but a bit sloppy. he was on his back briefly, not once, but twice. can't do that at the state level. nothing interesting until 35, where if any ref but kenny alexander was calling there could have been two pins. dragon 35 nick had red devil 35 kenny on his back but no call. a head and arm later, dragon 35 nick was close to having the mat slapped on him, but holds on for the win. red prince o' darkness 40 andrew showed why the ranking system loves him with a very convincing victory over dragon 40 ryan. suprised by dragon 45 daniel whipping of red devil 45 dan, didn't see that one coming. dragon 60 jake is glad wrestling matches last longer than five minutes and 45 seconds since he was losing by a single digit at that time to red devil 60 ben. nothing else except an impressive match at 12 by red prince o' darkness dustin in his match with dragon 12 mike. a little more time and maybe..................

Edited by usfjim