Region 8?

bobmarley

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They gave up the 12 point swing last time, and I think they only lost by 9, so that would have made the difference.  I'm afraid to make any official predictions, because I got mugged about my Houston/Germantown prediction, but I will predict that there will be some great duals and probably an upset or two.

what do you mean i "think"? you gave me 10 and we'll need to settle up this weekend. :lol:

and when have you been afraid to make a prediction? b.o.t.w. has walked through the valley of the shadow of irishdad and he fears no prediction evil.............. :o

Edited by usfjim

How quickly the tides turn. This coming from the very man that was bashing my predictions last night. Anyway, Jim, we will be even after I win my press (you know what it was). I'll see you there, and maybe I'll be treating you to Bennigan's afterward. Also, I think Ridgeway's 189 Ferguson is out with the shoulder that happened at the White Station meet. I don't know how long he will be out. I agree with Coach Delgado. Ridgeway looks stronger as of late. I would like to make one simple point before I make anymore predictions. 90% of the time, they are based on factual results from previous matches. 10% of the time, probably even less, they are based on my own instinct, so don't take it personally if my predictions don't go your way. Feel free to disagree, but never take it personally. I almost never have a dog in the fight, so I really don't have any trouble being neutral. A lot of time and research go into my predictions, because I don't want to just put some thoughtless prediction up to have it ripped to shreds by everyone. I've seen pretty much every wrestler from the western side of Tennessee this year, and I usually have a decent idea of what would happen between two given wrestlers. However, I do not know where coaches will bump or what wrestlers will be injured. I just do it for fun, and I never intend to offend anyone (besides enfuego or usfjim, maybe). That's all. See you Saturday.

How quickly the tides turn. This coming from the very man that was bashing my predictions last night. Anyway, Jim, we will be even after I win my press (you know what it was). I'll see you there, and maybe I'll be treating you to Bennigan's afterward. Also, I think Ridgeway's 189 Ferguson is out with the shoulder that happened at the White Station meet. I don't know how long he will be out. I agree with Coach Delgado. Ridgeway looks stronger as of late. I would like to make one simple point before I make anymore predictions. 90% of the time, they are based on factual results from previous matches. 10% of the time, probably even less, they are based on my own instinct, so don't take it personally if my predictions don't go your way. Feel free to disagree, but never take it personally. I almost never have a dog in the fight, so I really don't have any trouble being neutral. A lot of time and research go into my predictions, because I don't want to just put some thoughtless prediction up to have it ripped to shreds by everyone. I've seen pretty much every wrestler from the western side of Tennessee this year, and I usually have a decent idea of what would happen between two given wrestlers. However, I do not know where coaches will bump or what wrestlers will be injured. I just do it for fun, and I never intend to offend anyone (besides enfuego or usfjim, maybe). That's all. See you Saturday.

translation: i'm not going to predict because ya'll beat me up? :lol:

and i said you walked through the valley and all that neat stuff, man.... :lol:

Oh I will predict. No doubt.

yes, the all knowing and powerful oz will predict!! :)

when will we know the matchups for the weekend festivities at the dragon's den? the grand dragon wizard says he has never looked here and some of his dragons doubted he knew how to operate a pc. however, i did spy him with mr. laptop at the mustang ranch last night so maybe we'll get some up to date info. tonight! :justwrestle:

Well Coach C. said that duals will be at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 12 p.m., and the finals are at 2 I believe. I think Bolton will beat Westside by 13(only a prediction). that would make the schedule look like this. There will be 2 mats out.

9 a.m.

Collierville vs. Westside

Bartlett vs. Germantown

10 a.m.

Ridgeway vs. Cordova

Bolton vs. Houston

12 p.m.

Semifinals

2 p.m.

Finals