Region 8?

bobmarley

please, don't even go down the wrestling coaches staff road. the mustang ranch houses the finest set of stallions since man o'war, secretariat, and seabiscuit. the dark side could handicap the rest o' the left side in a coaches match and still clean house. how did we get on this string anyway???????

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deleted match-by-match, but I refigured it with the most current lineup, and it came out to :

Dragons 56 - Panthers 12

This is just my opinion, and yes I think the Ridgeway/Bartlett dual will be a close one tonight. I think the Roadrunner has as much of a shot as anyone of slaying the Panther. Does anyone know what order the teams will be wrestling? And what the start time is?

Edited by dragonwrestler

observations from the fishwrap and matches viewed last night---dragon torched munford as expected, while the red prince of darkness had their way with the pope's kids from st. benedict. the wildcat and wolves both rolled the trojans in a big way. now to the event of the night held at the mustang ranch ---- the spartan was punk'd by every animal in attendance, the panther edged the roadrunner in a back and forth affair, while the mustang was lassoed by the panther and roadrunner in both matches by last bout pins. noticed the dragon braintrust in the bleachers and coach j. with pen and paper in hand. after viewing the nights matches, i think i overheard him asking the grand dragon wizard, coach c., "what was the name of that hotel we stayed at in clarksville last year?"

Edited by usfjim

Yes Jim, I guess he (like myself) was a little surprised that Bartlett didn't really take it to Ridgeway or Houston last night. I was thinking Bartlett would be well into the double digits for a victory margin, but if Ridgeway had Darius at 103 and Houston had Fryman at 140, Bartlett could have lost both. I will now proceed to step out onto the perverbial limb and predict Collierville as region champs. Although I have said this before, I never really knew how Bartlett was looking until last night. Anyway, it should be a fun region tournament in a couple of weeks.

you know that quote was a ha ha. the dragon wizard would never allow that thought to cross his dome. he's the king o' snakeoil. knowing you, you'll take baby steps out on that limb because you can't get too far away from the fence that enfuego says you straddle. by the way, i thought that bro i.d. to the munford 40 but the fishwrap showed a score. he must have nutted up for the finish. the munford 40 is good. and keep my five george washingtons warm until they come to their new home in a couple of weeks, of course, with additional family members.

can't answer the wildcat invite question. that's one for leader of the dark side. d's cage is bent but not broken so only time will tell. he will be spared from having to attend the wildcat invitational, or what is also known as the longest one day wrestling tournament known to mankind.