Watertown at Gordonsville

UncleStimpy

Any thoughts on the outcome of this one? Both teams were beaten by Van Buren withing the last week, and both teams beat Friendship within the last week. All the results were pretty similar and the two played each other to a two or three point game in last years district tournament at Watertown. Should be real close.

Gordonsville by 3.

This will be an exciting contest. Gordonsville with their quickness and full court pressure against Watertown's solid half court defense. If Gordonsville shoots in the 40-45% range they will have a good shot. If Watertown can handle the press and make their shots, they will have a very good chance at the end. I am going with solid half court defense and say Watertown by 2.

Good Luck to both!

I'm going to have to disagree with Sleep and Muffin. I think this will be a very good basketball game tonight. Both teams have beaten some key schools in the district and need to pull one out tonight. But, you know I have to go with my Tigerettes from Gordonsville on this one. I say the Gville girls by at least 7. Good Luck Girls. I'll see ya at the game!!