UH 55 Cloudland 38

osubrutus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you two (obrutiful and coachless) have anything better to do than post on coacht....oh, guess that would include me also....anyway back to the thread....anyone have insight to the game last night....know UH has improved some, got beat by Unicoi by only 8, but this was at Cloudland....not totally surprised by UH winning just mostly by the margin of victory....a great win for UH.....a terrible loss for Cloudland.....someone tell us about the game.....you other two need to get back to work....

University played a really good game. They were hitting from everywhere. Cloudland seemed lifeless. There was no enthusiasm. I don't know if playing 3 games this week had anything to do with it. Refs were horrible, but that wasn't the reason they got beat. University came to play and Cloudland didn't. Refs were really bad both ways.

Edited by kilt

The "STAR" had it this morning. I guess, coaches_corner, writestuff, etc... didn't get the score. You would think the Press would have it, since its a Johnson City team?

Brutus

I am not coaches_corner, though I know who is. And I do not have all day to spend on here under 15 different nicknames, though I find it quite humorous when players, CoachT regulars and others ask me if I am -- or accuse me of being -- coaches_corner, cyclonehomer, coachh17, betsyfollower, NoTact007, etc. ....

I am, in fact, WriteStuff -- although I do plan on using a different nickname soon.

Furthermore, since you seem to be a regular reader of the Johnson City Press, let me refer you to a column I wrote on Dec. 11, 2003. That should explain clearly why we didn't have the Cloudland-UH score last night or the Hampton-South boys game or any other game we don't have on a given night.

You can find the column by using the search tool and entering "locality" in the empty search box and sorting "by date." It should be the first article that appears.

I must say I was encouraged to see the Unaka girls game reported. But I don't know if Unaka or Johnson County called it in.

Brutus

I am not coaches_corner, though I know who is. And I do not have all day to spend on here under 15 different nicknames, though I find it quite humorous when players, CoachT regulars and others ask me if I am -- or accuse me of being -- coaches_corner, cyclonehomer, coachh17, betsyfollower, NoTact007, etc. ....

I am, in fact, WriteStuff -- although I do plan on using a different nickname soon.

Furthermore, since you seem to be a regular reader of the Johnson City Press, let me refer you to a column I wrote on Dec. 11, 2003. That should explain clearly why we didn't have the Cloudland-UH score last night or the Hampton-South boys game or any other game we don't have on a given night.

You can find the column by using the search tool and entering "locality" in the empty search box and sorting "by date." It should be the first article that appears.

I must say I was encouraged to see the Unaka girls game reported. But I don't know if Unaka or Johnson County called it in.

Just giving you a hard time! Harry and the Hendersons lives and breathes by the Press. It was more to aggravate him than you.

I, do, appreciate you taking the time to do an article on Alicia and Erika!

She is I believe the first ever to sign a Softball Scholorship from HV.