MACON CO BASKETBALL

TIGERPRIDE MC

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been several players quit within the last couple of weeks. The reason why in my opinion is they couldn't take losing so they just decided to walk away from it. However, the ones that are still around I am really proud of you guys. The game with Portland was great. We gave them all they wanted for a half, but when the other coach rotates 10 and we have 6 that play it's tough to play at that highest level the whole game. We played harder in that one game than we have all year. Keep up the effort and working hard and we'll keep getting better.

Thaxton (jr), York (sr), Stinson (so), Denson (so). that's all i know of. Stinson was the starting point guard and thaxton and york saw minutes, with thaxton starting several games. But if they don't want to be out there it is best that they quit, now the kids that really want to play can get some experience. we are now starting Harris (sr), Bandy (jr), Prock (jr), Coley (so), and Kirts (jr). You're right Harris is a great ballplayer he has worked hard the past few years to get where he is at. I hope that if he wants to play in college he will get the oppertunity even though we're having a terrible year he is a good one.