Britni Tenison

goldenboy

I just wanted to congratulate Britni for becoming the all time boys/girls leading scorer at Lewis Co High School. She was presented with a game ball before the game last night. I believe the announcement Mr. Jackson made said she had somewhere around 1800 points for her career. I really hope and expect her to get 2000. :) If she does have 1800 she'll need to average 23 points per game over the last 9 regular season games to get it. I'm sure tournament points will count for this also so she should get it sometime before the season is over. Good luck Brit. :) :)

Congratulations, Britni, on your scoring achievement. I have enjoyed watching you play over the years (except when you take it to my team) and wish you much success the rest of the year (except when you play my team). You are also a great defensive rebounder and can also make the good pass when you don't have a shot. Good job & good luck in the next phase of your basketball career.