Freshman Basketball

HamP

To solve this problem of who the best Freshman team is I personally think that everybody that wants a piece of Loudon,should come to our tournament at Loudon in Feburary.I dont really care who comes but my picks would be;Maryville,Alcoa,Scott County,A.E.,McMinn Central,and Powell.These r all the teams Loudon wants some of.So if your scared stay at home! :blink:

Edited by HamP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since you brought it up......

Dobyns-Bennett freshman are undefeated at 11-0. Closest game has been by 30 points (90-60) against a very good Science Hill team. Some scores of interest are 114-29 over Sullivan North, 92-36 over South, 63-17 over Tennessee High. The rest of the games have been by simular scores. Im not saying they can beat anybody, but before you start calling teams out you should look around and see whats really going on. There are plenty of freshman teams in the state that could beat Loudon. I hear Bradley Central has a very good freshman team, and we know there are plenty in Memphis.

Wurd.....I guess if no one was interested in freshman basketball, this thread would of never got started.

It got your attention!

Edited by WaCoJaCo

HamP is right. White County's freshman boys don't need to go to Loudon. Not because Loudon would win but because two of White County's 12 wins were over Loudon. WCHS beat them twice in the Knoxville Catholic thanksgiving tournament (58-42 and 65-54). Oh yeah, did I mention both those wins were without WCHS leading scorer Kurt Clark who was dressing with the varsity that weekend. So no reason to go up there.