who is the best girls wrestler

g-natin2005

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined my high school's wrestling team as a junior and had no previous experience whatsoever.I did not think that girls wrestled, but our team had 2 of them.This year we also have 2 of them.I got nothing against girls wrestling and I in fact respect them even more for standing up to people like me who once thought the only women in wrestling were the ones on TV in the lil bikinis.Saying that, I would have to say, from what I've seen, that Lincoln County's 160 is by far the best. I've seen what Shelbyville and Franklin County had last year and what Riverdale has this year.None of the girls I have seen has the strength,quickness, or technique that Lincoln County's "Queen of the Mat" has.And by the way, good job for bringing up this topic. I'm lookin forward to see any and all replies.

texas23 and voleagel

Are you two such block heads that you did not realize that this thread was about who the best girl wrestler was not if you thought they should be wrestling. Did you ever think that somethings you two right are ridiculous but people don't attack you for your questions or for you being so opinionated . I believe there is already another thread with the topic you two are referring to.

zooq, the majority of the people on this forum could care less who the toughest female wrestler is. if we had female division, or female teams, that would be different. but we are near the end of january, and every post gnation has made has been mostly in reference to greenback. now he makes this post. if you have a problem with me giving this person my opinion on his post topics, then too bad.

Altho I haven't seen all the girls that are wrestlers.

I belive Amber Wilson(Seymore) is the best girl at this time.

Amber might be about 135lbs(not sure).

Kristi Sweat was a good wrestler, she made Sports Illustrated.

(how many other wrestlers from Tennessee has done that)

Also Cumberland had a girl that wrestled years ago but I

cant remember her name.

Michael Morelan

zoog,

I treat the board as being addressed to who ever wants to respond. The questions are for everyone to either actively participate or passively read. I choose which ones I want to give an opinion on. I stated my opinion on this one and I also proactively put in an apology as well. I new it would offend some. Still my opinion.

Blockhead is a new one, but I kind of like the sound of it. You do know that when someone writes, it is spelled "write" not "right" right? (written like a true blockhead)

Texasblockhead23