Who is your favorite high school basketball team?

CheeringSensation

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting very old. Back to the topic at hand.

My two favorite teams: the Bartlett Panthers and whoever is playing the Bolton Wildcats.

Cheeringsensation, don't sweat it. While your original post was a tad off the wall it beats some odd post on here "like" ''Top Janitors in Norteast TN" or " Best Popcorn stuck to the bleachers". However, it's probably a good idea to cease talking about #12 unless it is about his playing ability. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite all time team has got to be Bradley Central. I have been watching ball around the Bradley/Cleveland area for many many years and I have loved watching this team more than any. So sorry to say that after all these years watching Kellen, Cori, Justin, Wes, Ya-Ya, and Hobbs that I missed their final game. Like many others I assumed that they would be playing Saturday, and missed their final. I hate it so bad for them. They are a great group of kids and players. I love the way they worked as a team together. All I can say is that some college is missing out not taking Hare and Pickel as a twosome. Can't think of any group of guards as good as those two together. I' ll be watching Jusin at Belmont, Kellen at Lee or MTSU(?) Cori at wherever and the others at Bradley next year. I would have to say that this is my favorite all time team. I am sure there are other basketball fans out there that would agree. And if any of you players read this, I am sorry for missing your final outing, and thanks for the pleasure of watching you for six years.