who are best kids in state without PT

bballwriter44

Loudon has a couple of sophomores who are probably some of the best players in the district named Justin Thompson and Justin Blevins. Thompson is probably the best point in the district if he got to have any playing time. He has played very little, but has been exceptiopnal when he played. He started early in the season and got benched for no good reason. Blevins can shoot the lights out. Blevins has tremendous post presence on both ends of the court. He also doesn't back down from any of the guys twice his size he has to go up against, but he doesn't get to play much.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look what happens when you put the guy in. Brett Rawlings saw some varsity minutes tonight because Lee Hilt was out sick. In the minutes he saw he knocked down two threes. Just think what would happend if he played any more. Good gosh.

Also, I have to comment on OldSchool's post. How is Brandon Brown not seeing some quality PT? He is a very solid player who deserves to play.

Edited by BigLu43

Theres this one kid that plays (well he dont really play) for NCS and he is awesome! He beat me in horse 3 times in a row the other day, I was so confused as to why hes not playing. I mean when he calls first he wins 90% of the time. One time he even beat me with a half court shot. I thought for sure when J. Anderson went down that he would be starting but game after game he just sits on the bench. I cant figure it out.

See I'm not the only one that realizes it, Hsfootballfan knows whats up too. I was speaking of Jason "Nasty NaKKa" Vanatta. Last time I played Chris Travis in a pick up game I shut him down. I held him to 4 points, 1 assist, and I believe he had like 20 somthing turnovers. Nak better get some PT soon or I'm gonna stop attending.

Edited by NCS03

I have an update on the Nasty Nakka situation. After talking with Coach Anderson today and explaining what happend in the horse game last he has decided that if NCS is up by 20+ with 1:00 left tonight aginst DA that Nasty will get some PT. I also heard another rumor from J. Anderson that C. Travis got shut down in practice thursday by Coach Charlie Anderson himself, not bad for a man in his 70's.

• 2 weeks later...

In latest news Nasty Nakka gets some substantial PT aginst McEwen tonight, he went 2 of 3 from down town. I think Coach A. has been reading this thread and realizing how much of a threat Nasty really is. With 45 seconds left Nasty was standing wide open at the top of the key with NCS down 3 calling for the ball but they didnt get the pass to him. Good job Nakka keep workin hard in practice and you will continue to get that PT.

Edited by NCS03

• 2 weeks later...
Loudon has a couple of sophomores who are probably some of the best players in the district named Justin Thompson and Justin Blevins. Thompson is probably the best point in the district if he got to have any playing time. He has played very little, but has been exceptiopnal when he played. He started early in the season and got benched for no good reason. Blevins can shoot the lights out. Blevins has tremendous post presence on both ends of the court. He also doesn't back down from any of the guys twice his size he has to go up against, but he doesn't get to play much.

I agree with Justin Thompson, very good player, one of the only kids that deserve to be on that team. Blevins fakes injuries every game he gets to play, and if he doesn't fake then he's just really weak.

Guest CheeseWheelJunction21

Bench warmers are there for a reason. It is not upto the coach to give them a shot. It is up to the player to get his self off the bench.. It doesnt matter what a teams record is. The players that earn it should play. High school isnt the pros, so you are not trying to build a dynasty. Coaches are jsut trying to get from season to season and tournament to tournament....