Whistle Blowers

coach1

COach1 I bet I know who you are. If I am right. Have fun losing the rest of the season. Its no secret who I am on here and who I support. I put my name on here because I don't wear two faces with my opinion. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I may be wrong sometimes but at least I have a pair and don't hide behind a screen name.

All of you, everyone on hear hinting at TSSAA investigations and Wayne County conspiracy's, I challenge you to end your opinions with your real name. You are the one hiding something, not the Bryant family. I, unlike the rest of you, have first hand knowledge of the situation and know for a fact that everything was done legally to a T. All you are doing is stirring up rumors and allegations out of jealousy. I know of countless players who have transferred from WC to Clifton, Clifton to WC, WC to C- Wood and vice versa. The simple fact is that if Justin wasn't any good, this wouldn't have ever been talked about.

So let them bring their video tape or what ever evidence they may think they have. This whole thread proves stupidity is a direct result of envy.

Tim Franks

Edited by tfranks24

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing what we both know, this stuff will make for a good conversation piece years down the road, when there is nothing else to talk about. But for now please say it's not so and deep down really mean it. Because this bunch has the goods on us going back to last year. The good thing is though if we go down we all know who else will go down with us RIGHT!!!!

Coach1 is a moron what is he talking about? All I know is The Bryant family called TSSAA before they moved Last of July before school started and made sure that Justin would be eligible and cleared everything with them. If the coaches in the district want to say something you also need to look at Luis from Perry Co. his mom doesn't even live in the same state. I just think this is a big rumor that coach1 thought would be funny so Ha, Ha, Ha there you go Coach good luck on the rest of the season :justwrestle: :) ....