Region 5 Results and rankings

Bobvark

Please send me any region 5 wrestling results. I know there were some big matches today and next week.

Brentwood defeated CPA 36-18

Page and FC at Fairview

Franklin, Wilson Cen., Oakland @WC

Lav, Riv, Blackman @LV

Shelby, War Co., Friendship @ Shelby

and whatever other results you have. Sorry If I missed any schools (there is so many....)

I just do the regional rankings for fun, but I don't even have any info on some of the team, just what people tell me on here.

so either post your results in this thread or send them to me

results@jpeck.net

Thanks.

link to the current rankings

Edited by Bobvark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobvark, Realizing that your rankings are subjective and limited by the info that comes your way, as a fan with far greater limitations on my own, your efforts become a source of education for fans like me and, further, they are a good public-relations tool for the region.

Edited by delaWarr

Well this week Riverdale lost to Lavergne and Blackman, i forgot the score, and well some individuals from riverdale

103- lost one

112- lost one

119- lost one and beat cole tanner from lavergne

125- won both

130- lost one and won one

135- won both

140- lost both

145- lost both

152- lost both

160- won one and lost one

171- lost both

189- lost both

215- won one and lost one it was gadie he lost to blackman

hvy- lost both

That was riverdale... and some of those that lost both might not have, they might have had a forfiet, i cant remember some of them, but assume they lost both, we did pitiful!

The riverdale kid at 119 was pretty good. He caught me in the 3rd. After that he was pinned by blackman in the first and I(Tanner) beat blackman in about 1:50.

Adcox lost to Williams with a score of 1-0. Nate got an escape at the beginning of the 3rd and Adcox couldn't take him down. LaVergne won both matches so I think it puts us 2nd in district.

Hey Rebelman. Good match the other day, you had me worried. But Shelbyville this year is no where near as good as they were last year. Thier 171(Hickman) quit earlieir this season due to academics and football. Their new 171 is tall and lanky with very little muscle. I pinned him in the 2nd. Good luck rest of the season.