Tonight's Clininc Bowl Rematch: MBA v. BA

d2fan

With the wife is out of town, what better way to spend a Friday night than go watch a match. The so-called "Clinic Bowl Rematch" was about as lopsided at the Clinic Bowl itself: MBA put a first-rate whoopin on BA: 60-15. Here is a report:

215 - BA pinned MBA in the 2nd period. Wash looked pretty good. BA 6, MBA 0

275 - BA pinned MBA in the 3rd period. Forte did not look that good. He was taken down by the MBA kid and looked confused. BA 12, MBA 0

103 - MBA received a forfeit. BA 12, MBA 6

112 - MBA received a forfeit. BA 12, MBA 12

119 - MBA pinned BA. MBA 18, BA 12

125 - MBA pinned BA. MBA 24, BA 12

130 - MBA teched BA. MBA 29, BA 12

135 - MBA teched BA. Whoa, who is the kid from MBA? He absolutely dominated Holland. The MBA kid took Holland down several times and then crushed him with a leg scissors and neck bar. Yikes, I know that is painful. MBA 34, BA 12

140 - MBA pinned BA. MBA 40, BA 12

145 - BA beat MBA 1-0. Pitiful match. The BA kid stalled on top for the last 1:30 of the 3rd period to steal the win. (He actually watched the clock and the ref did nothing!) MBA 40, BA 15

152 - MBA beat BA 12-3. MBA 44, BA 15

160 - MBA beat BA 16-2. MBA 48, BA 15

171 - MBA pinned BA. MBA 54, BA 15

189 - MBA pinned BA. MBA 60, BA 15

Well, with footaball season in an off-week and the wife away, I look forward to spending my Saturday at McGavock watching the Nashville freshman City Championships!