Unaka at Cloudland

landers_22

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your funny lander22 maybe its gonna take another loss for you guys to remember were not J Frank White nor are we Tri Cities Christian we actually earn our wins when we play teams why dont you play Science Hill or tennesee high maybe its because teams around here know we are good and were either gonna beat them or give them a heck of a game you guys think your on cloud 9 up there because you beat Daniel Boone and the only reason you guys say your so good at your place is because your schedule is like Unaka scheduling central elementary.

But thats ok come february 11th were gonna come up to your place and take our 7th strait conference title and by the way you say we dont play good on the road

ask university high about that the other night and think before you speak lander22.

Unaka people are crazy! Yes you guys do have a very rough teams to play. But you lose most of them. Maybe that makes you better, we will never know. We will just let you beat them and then we will beat YOU. Its about the same. In your last post you didnt mention that you lost to Cosby and Happy Valley HOW COME? Cloudland WILL WIN at HOME! Edited by notjustafan

And now introducing the Jones twins i wonder which one it is the one with the flipped up hair or the one who walks like he owns sonny smith gymnasium ohh wait

thats both of them guys you are not gonna beat us this year give it up already and go to college and get a job instead of posting on coacht nevermind your from roan mountain you dont know what a job is do you.

Well lets say Unaka does take the con. from us, we still have the distric championship to fall back on, KINDA REMINDS ME OF LAST YEAR, YOU? The point is if you cant win the distric, theres no shot at the state tourney is there? The landes went on a 16-2 run on the rangers at Unaka, luckily Unaka had thier gym/refs to bring them back in it, but things could be different when they have to pack there bags.

CREEKERCALHOUN, KINDA WEIRD YOU REMEMBER JUST 2 TWINS FROM Cloudland THAT COULDNT PLAY BALL, THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO, THEY MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD ROLE MODELS. Quit watching how they walk around everywhere, just between you and me, THATS ALITTLE FREAKY! must be a Unaka thing. Before you go telling people what to do, you should start telling people at your own school. I heard that arron dugger was walking around with his head held high, the paper even said the crowd was giving him high fives. If thats not living the past i dont know what is. But who cares, let has beens be has beens :D. I STILL SAY THAT Cloudland DOWNS Unaka- 59-49

SOMEBODY TELL CHAMBERS TO TAKE HIS BROTHER TO SUBWAY, HE REALLY COULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS AND THATS THE FUTURE OF Unaka. (SAD ISNT IT)

Edited by landers_22

I don't think I would be talking about the gym/refs issue - some people feel the same thing about Cloudland. And if I remember correctly you were put out by Washburn last year (with possibly the worst record). This is a new year for both teams and Cloudland is playing some solid ball right now behind Tolley. Should be a good game and hopefully the refs will not even be a factor. And I don't think I'd be talking about other people since you guys have the "King" to deal with.

Hey Landers 22.... Chambers little brother has more class in his big toe than you're entire student body at clodland. This is a basketball thread and that comment was unnecessary. He reads coach T and I for one don't appreciate that idiotic comment. Sure he might be overweight and he can lose weight but you're ugly and that my friend goes all the way to the bone. If making fun of an 11 year old makes you feel big then go right ahead. I guess you guys from clodland have to get their kicks where then can. :D

I didnt know he was 11, i saw him in a 8th grade game. Sorry to offend anyone but lil'rusty is the future of Unaka. You Unaka fans do a pretty good job of puttin everyone down too. This is just basketball chat, no offense but i remember someone going thru the whole Cloudland lineup putting down each one. I dont see the fuss, everyone knows chs will win anyway. How do you know im ugly, Im only 8 years old, how does that make you feel?

I don't think that comment is a reflection on all the good people at Roan Mtn. To Lander 22, I think some of your own people would be quiet upset when they read the comment about an 11 year old kid being overweight who just happens to be my son. Is he the future at Unaka? Who knows. But his brother was about the same size in the 6th grade. But I will tell you this. I can and will find out who you are, and I will see personally that you make an apology to him. "That's a promise."

In the future if you want to get on here and make predictions, that's fine its all in good fun, but be careful when you toss out comments that has no business being mentioned on this board.

PS If you are only 8 years old then you should be grounded from Coach T for a month.

Edited by coachtdog