Clinton vs Oak Ridge - Friday 02/06/2004

chsbbfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a great game as always when us and Oak Ridge get together on friday night. i play at Clinton and i respect no player more then zac gulmire he is a good player and a class act on the court. i think the game will come right down to the wire who ever has the big mo might win the game. as far as either team looking forward to the game how can you expect us not to when this is one of the biggest games of the year for both schools not only because of the rivarly but it is usally for the regular season district title as the case tomorrow night

GREAT GAME! Hats off to Clinton. They made some good adjustments at halftime and came out ready to play the second half. I would have liked to see OR take the last shot in transition after the missed free throw. You have the guy you want to take it in transition and the defense on their heels, but you live and learn from situatiuons like this. Super effort from both teams!! These are the kind of games that will forever be remembered by all of the players later in life. Good job Clinton and OR, hopefully you guys will see each other 2 more times!

Tuesday's game, Karns vs. Oak Ridge is huge for the Wildcats. I could speak volumes about the District tournament which will be played at Karns HS this year. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Karns has not lost a game at home this season.

The Wildcats need to put the "L" on the Beavers at home to show they are ready for the tournament.

Two things:

1. IF Clinton is 20 points better than Oak Ridge, they must be awfully darn good. This could be a tough year for our District 4 teams in the regions.

2. While talking to a Campbell County fan the other night, he was telling me that one of Clinton's really good players should really be playing for Campbell County. Any truth to that?

Yes, one of Clinton's players should be playing for Campbell County. Mykil Vibbert. He still lives in Campbell County and goes to Clinton. And an Anderson Co. Player James Jones who lives in Campbell County and played for Campbell County last year now plays for AC. Strange, how they can live here and play there.