VTEC

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

abusing his position.

BY DOING HIS JOB.

HIS JOB IS GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE CANDIDATE WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE TO BUILD A PROGRAM NOT A TWO YEAR WONDER BOY!!!!!!

Don't agree Bill ...

His (the superintendent) job was to put a quality, trustworthy, educated, qualified committee together to hire a coach. He did that part.

The committee's job was to get who they thought was the best possible candidate for the job. They did their part.

So, you tell me, where's the breakdown?

If there were (are) reasonable and substantiated reasons as to why Meadows should not get the job, this should have been addressed fully BEFORE the committee made their selection.

If your only concern is his long-term commitment and stability, maybe that's a risk the William Blount folks are willing to take in order to get a coach with one of the top ten winning percentages in the state.

abusing his position.

BY DOING HIS JOB.

HIS JOB IS GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE CANDIDATE WHO IS GOING TO BE THERE TO BUILD A PROGRAM NOT A TWO YEAR WONDER BOY!!!!!!

Don't agree Bill ...

His (the superintendent) job was to put a quality, trustworthy, educated, qualified committee together to hire a coach. He did that part.

The committee's job was to get who they thought was the best possible candidate for the job. They did their part.

So, you tell me, where's the breakdown?

If there were (are) reasonable and substantiated reasons as to why Meadows should not get the job, this should have been addressed fully BEFORE the committee made their selection.

If your only concern is his long-term commitment and stability, maybe that's a risk the William Blount folks are willing to take in order to get a coach with one of the top ten winning percentages in the state.

If he hires Meadows, I hope you keep your resumes from those other folks handy. This is what our society has become instant gratification over long term success.

Three thing you can count on in life.....

1. taxes

2. death

3. meadows leaving within, I will give him the

benefit of the doubt, 3 years from Willie Blount.