Chatt Cent @ Bradley Central

Spence-man

Nashville native here heading out east to watch the game this Friday.

Looks to be a heckofa match-up.

Can anyone give me some key players and/or things to look for.

Also, realistically, how long of a trip will it be from Whites Creek area to Bradley Central ?

Ive been hooked on watching Jamont here in town and amazed at how little coaching/discipline he gets. Im hoping that the Chatt teams offer a better mixture of talent and coaching.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central likes to slow the game down and play half court. This will be a huge mistake. Bradley is to talented in the half court game. This will be close at first then da bears will run away with it easy. And as far as the coaching goes the two coaches could switch teams and Bradley wins by the same score..........

I pick Bears by 16. Game may be close for the first half like several others they have had but their depth will show in the 2nd half. Look for the Pickel and Hare to have big games and Pugh to be the rebounding master of the game. Merriman for Central has been playing good lately but he hasn't faced defense like the Bears.

To watch in this game will be two possible Mr. Basketball finalists, Hare abd Pickel

Brown is coming on and Pugh. Hammonds comes off the bench to ignite this team.

Ryan Meriman from Central is having a great season scoring. Big man that can also toss in the threes if left open.

Bradley by 12 or more. There is a host of Region 3 teams that can beat one another: Central, Rhea, Cleveland, Ooltewah, Brainerd, Cumberland County, but no one can handle Bradley. Basically, Bradley and White Station are a head above the rest in the entire state.

Not saying Central coudn't beat Bradley; it's just very unlikely.

I pick chatt. Central will upset a very good team tonight. Chatt. knows this game is the biggest they played so far. Bradley has a good bit of good players on one team but central plans to contest shots and make those all-stars miss shots that they usually make.

Bradley-Pugh,and two other guys.

Chatt. central-Merriman, meadows, jones,munson :all have a good shot

Well Well, This game is going to be a pretty good one I do believe. That is until Bradley hits the floor. I think that SuperSteve said it best. Bradley simply has more talent and has alot better Coach. If Bradley couldn't do it with there talent, then Bill Nelms would be run out of Bradley by Kent Smiths coaching ability. Yet, good thing Bradley has more talent and the coach on their side, so this could get even uglier. I think that if Cori Pugh at lest just contains Merriman then Bradley will win this game by 15 or so..